Kitchener Pharmacy’s Custom Dentistry Medications
Here at Fairway Lackner Pharmacy, we work together with you and your dentist to resolve certain dental issues using our specialty compounding services to create customized medications. Our pharmacists can compound a wide array of medication including, but not limited to:
- Lollipops and Freezer Pops with Oral Sedations
- Lollipops with Medications to Treat Oral Thrush
- Lozenges to Help Prevent Gagging
- Non-Staining Antibacterial Rinses
- Customized Mouth Rinses for Chemotherapy-Induced Stomatitis, Aphthous Ulcers, and More
- Coagulating Mouth Rinses for Patients Who Take Anticoagulants to Stop Bleeding During Dental Procedures
- Topical Anesthetics
- Topical Analgesics
- Topical Muscle Relaxants
- Lip Balms for Viral Lesions
- Dry Socket Preparations
In addition, we are able to compound many more unique medicines that utilize novel delivery methods that best suit the needs of the patient.
Each of our medications is compounded here locally at our Kitchener pharmacy, in a limited number of dosage forms and strengths. The reason for this is because of the costs of distributing and stocking numerous formulations of each drug. Plus, it allows us to keep control of the cost of medications while satisfying the needs of most dentists and patients.
Furthermore, we have our own specialized equipment and various pharmaceutical grade chemicals, not found in most pharmacies, we use to compound medications in dosage forms and doses not commercially available. To learn more about our specialized and customized compounding for your dental patients, please feel to let us know exactly what you need by contacting Fairway Lackner Pharmacy at (519) 954-8794 today!